Monday, June 8, 2009

WINNERS!

The winners are...

Winner #1: aSprinkling said..."How cozy! I would love to make something with these lovely fabrics!"

Winner #2: Big brother, Little sister said..."Thanks for the chance! perfect for me the beginner!!!"

Winner #3: amy said..."oooh, lovely! what great prizes! i love the first and the last - is that coloured leopard print i see? i'm drooling!"

Winners please email me at my.fabric.obsession{at}gmail{dot}com and let me know your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice for the fat quarter sets.







Thank you everyone for participating! It was so fun to read your comments. Hope to hear from you again in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to win! If you could see me right now, I would jump up and click my heels...but you can't...and I can't do that anyway. :) Thanks so much for such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara so much for the beautiful fabrics! Received this morning and already use one!
    http://coopsnpeps.blogspot.com/2009/06/skirtsewing-and-separating.html

    cheers
    Bron

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!