Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby's Silkies

I love it when customers let me know what they are doing with the fabric they purchase from my shop. Naomi is a customer of mine who owns Baby's Silkie.

Naomi says,

"Baby's Silkie is a great place to find the perfect custom baby gift! All
blankets are made with the highest quality materials and the personalization is
always free, because that's what I believe it should be, free to have something
as special as a name, phrase, or anything else that makes a blanket a unique
keepsake! Six years ago I made a flannel silkie for my daughter and she loves it
to this day even, and since then I've enjoyed making silkies and blankets with
satin that babies adore because they are such great soothers! Now, Baby's Silkie
offers flannel, minky, and all satin styles! Check them out on the website: http://www.babyssilkie.com/ or even enter the giveaways when you find Baby's Silkie on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Babys-Silkie/28993504263!
Baby's Silkie is dedicated to making lovies for babies!"

Here are more pictures of Naomi's work. Aren't they beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!