Monday, October 18, 2010

Bella Skirt Pattern Review, plus a kit!


I just love the Bella Skirt Pattern (ages 3-12) by Butterfly Kisses. It is a darling pattern that can be changed in numerous ways to make it special for your little girl. The hard part is deciding on your options! Do I add pom poms, rick rack, a flower... you get the picture.

I made the Bella Skirt with fabric from Riley Blake cottons from their "Bloom and Grow" collection and their "Rainy Days and Mondays" collection. I chose pom pom trim for the bottom. My little girl put it on and couldn't stop twirling! We topped it off with a matching red crochet flower hair clippie.

I put together a few Bella Skirt kits you may purchase at Flannel Queen. The kits use the same fabric and trim as you see in the picture above. Each kit includes the pattern, fabric, and pom pom trim. You will need to purchase the elastic and thread separately. (update: the kits are sold out)

If you prefer, I also sell the Bella Skirt Pattern and Pom Pom Trim separately at Flannel Queen. And if you would like different fabrics, head on over to The Dizzy Daizy and choose from Julia's amazing selection.

I have a few little girls on my Christmas list, and I'm pretty sure I know what they'll be getting!

Have fun with this pattern. I would love to see your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!