Saturday, December 4, 2010

Be Merry Christmas Pillows - ADORABLE!

My good friend Melissa bought a Christmas sheet set (from Target, I think) for her daughters, and she wanted to make pillows to match. The Riley Blake Be Merry flannels matched perfectly. And oh my goodness, they turned out super cute!!!


To create this ruffle pillow, cut the fabric into strips, then crinkle it as you sew the strip to the pillow front. Adorable!

Tree applique with ribbon garland.

Random-sized strips of fabric, with jumbo ric rac embellishment

Happy snowman applique with buttons. A great way to use scraps! 



I love the pom pom trim used in this mini tree skirt.
With a bedroom this cute, I might even be less grumpy about the snow in my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!