Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Gave You a Sneak Peak...Here's the Finished Dress

I made this cute little dress for the Riley Blake Designs booth at Quilt Market.  It is taken from a circa 1950's pattern, but completely updated using this fabulous navy blue Chevron print paired up with a contrasting lime green waistband.


The waistband was looking a little plain to me, so I whipped up this cute little fabric flower using Sara's super easy tutorial.  The flower will fray around the edges a little each time it is washed.


I have to say, I have rekindled my love for Navy this year.  I love seeing it paired up with Orange, Gray, Lime Green, Pink, Aqua, Yellow.....just about anything!  It seemed to fall out of style for awhile, but now it's back with a vengeance!  Go blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!