Now I just need to get going on this project!
But first, it's time for a GIVEAWAY!!! **The giveaway is closed!***
How to enter: There are three ways to enter (so you can have a maximum of 3 entries)
- Leave a comment (on this blog post) saying something you love at Arcadia Cotton
- Leave a comment (on this blog post) saying something you love at Flannel Queen
- Tell us about a sewing project you are working on or that you are are planning to start (leave a comment on this blog post)
The contest ends Sunday, July 21, 2013 at midnight MST. The winner will be announced Monday morning, July 22. Good Luck!
And the winner is...Laurel!
- flannel queen? oh my gosh. that fairies and princesses bundle! or maybe i'd just put some of my own together... wow.
- at arcadia, i'd definitely get the matryoshka charms!
i have to make 5 pajama keepers (square pillow monsters with arms and legs - the mouth is the zipper) for my nieces for christmas. i like to make them out of flannel, so i think there'll be an order from the flannelqueen sometime!!
Congratulations Laurel! Please contact me with your address. (email@example.com)