Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Put those small pieces of fabric to good use!

I have another admission: I hate throwing fabric away. Even if it's a super-small piece of fabric. I do sell some of my remnants at Sisters in Stitches, but I also have lots of smaller pieces that I haven't done anything with. Are you in the same boat?
Here are some tutorials for projects that turn the smallest pieces of fabric into something amazing:

1. Love Bird - This is the cutest little love bird stuffed animal. And how cute is the little pouch in front?

2. Baby Booties: Bitty Booties by Heather Bailey and Cloth Baby Shoes by Stardust Shoes. - I can't wait to try these tutorials.

3. Patchwork Notebook Cover by Craft Apple. - It's so much more fun to do homework if you have a cute cover on the notebook, right?

4. Mini Stocking Advent Calendar - This is a group of fun gals who are doing mini stockings to make advent calendars for Christmas 2009. I'm sure they would love for you to join too.

If you try any of these tutorials, I would love to see a picture of your final product.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to use up some scraps? I haven't even started my advent calendar but hope to within the next week!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!